So it’s 2017 already, crazy right?
I suppose this is the right time to move on from 2016 and start planning this year and boy do we have a lot in store. January blues can’t exist when it comes to Mallorca and here’s why:
- 17th of Janary: Sant Antoni
You can see a full blog post here: http://imperial-properties.com/es/san-antoni-palma-de-mallorca-2017
- 25th of January: Sa Rua & Sa Rueta carnival
Mallorca adores a carnival and these two aren’t an exception. Sa Rua is the childrens version and Sa Rueta is the adults one. Just think: fancy dress, floats and taking place in the beautiful Palma.
- 26th of January: Mallorca challenge Cycle Race
The first of the four cycle races that are taking place here this year
- 1st of March: Balearic day
What a better way to celebrate this public holiday than with concerts and markets.
- 9th of March: Classic Car Rally
Taking place in Portals, it’s time for the annual classic car rally
- 27th of April: Nikki beach opening.
The perfect way to start feeling the summer vibes
- 28th of April: Palma international boat show
The anual boat show taking place in front of the cathedral.
- 29th of April: Mallorca cycle race
Starting in Playa de Muro you have 14 hours to complete 312km of cycling!!!!
- 6th of May: Pollensa wine fair
The perfect way of getting to know this beautiful part of the island whilst enjoying some incredible wine.
- 13th of May: Ironman Mallorca
As it says above, the ironman is taking place here in Mallorca, in Alcudia to be exact.
- 14th of May: Festival of Moors & Christians.
Soller & Port Soller are celebrating the moors and Christians festival once again. Fireworks, a battle and a lot of fun.
- 19th of June 2017: Mallorca open tennis tournament.
Some of the biggest names in international tennis will be attending this event and we will be there too of course.
- 23rd of June: Mallorca open tennis tournament.
- 25th of July: Sant Jaume Fiesta.
The patron saint of Alcudia.
- 2nd of August: Pollensa & Moors Battle
It’s time to celebrate this festival again but this time it’s taking place in Pollensa
- 23rd of August- Festes San Bartomeu, Montuiri.
A crazy, traditional dance festival consisting of bright colours and strange hats.
- 24th of August- San Bartomeu, this time in Soller.
- 2nd of September- Les festes del Rei en Jaume, Santa Ponsa
When the Santa Ponsa festivals begin and are full of: giant parades, foam parties and not forgetting of course, the re-enactment battle of the moors and Christians.
- 10th of September – Arta fair
The beautiful area of Arta is holding their annual fair with live music and plenty of activities for all ages.
- 21st of September- Fiesta San Mateu, Bunyola
Head to bunyola for a night of events: fireworks, activities for the kids and not forgetting the sporting events
- 1st of October- Sweet fair
Yes you did read the above right, sweet fairs do exist!!! & in Esporles to be exact.
- 14th of October & 21st of October – Classical Music Festival
Classical music concerts taking place in Port de Soller
- 3rd & 4th & 5th of November – Mallorca Wedding Show
Mallorca is such a popular wedding destination and here is how to keep up with all the latest trends
- 12th of November- Pumpkin Fair Muro
- 18th of November – Olive Fair, Caimari
- 20th of November- Christmas Fair, Palma
Come along to enjoy the ice rinking and market fun in Palma, all the way through until the 6th of January 2018
- 10th of December – Arta Christmas market
- 15th of December-Santanyi Christmas fair
You could say that we are going to have quite a busy 2017. Let’s just say that boredom in Mallorca doesn’t exist.